By accessing the website at https://pholder.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pholder's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- This license may be terminated by Pholder at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license.
3. Disclaimer & Limitations
- The materials on Pholder's website are provided on an 'as is', with all faults basis.
- Use of our service is entirely at your own risk.
- Pholder makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Pholder disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation implied warranties of fitness and merchantability.
- Notwithstanding anything else stated in these terms, and irrespective of whether Pholder takes or does not take measures to remove inappropriate or harmful content from its site, Pholder has no duty to monitor any content on its site.
- Pholder does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, appropriateness, or harmlessness of any content appearing on Pholder.com that is not produced by Pholder, including but not limited to user content, advertising content, or otherwise.
- Your sole remedy for the loss of any services and/or of any images or other data you may have stored on Pholder's service is to discontinue your use of our service.
- Pholder will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use, Pholder's services, even if Pholder has been advised of or reasonably should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- No cause of action arising out of your use of Pholder's services may be brought more than 365 days after it occurs.
- You will indemnify and hold Pholder and all of its personnel harmless from all loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related to your violation of these terms, your infringement of any third party's rights, and any harm caused to any third party.
- Further, Pholder does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Pholder or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Pholder's website, even if Pholder or a Pholder authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pholder's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pholder does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pholder may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pholder does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pholder has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pholder of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Pholder may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Joshua Robinson.
5915 Farrington Rd Ste 101
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Pholder does not require or request personally identifiable information, if you choose to remain anonymous Pholder will not disclose to any third party any personally identifiable information about you. We may log information about each computer connecting with Pholder to understand user activity, personalize content, tailor ads, and improve your experience.